SCAFFOLD SHEETING PRINTING OPTIONS
The latest scaffold sheeting printing methods quickly turn the sides of a building into giant ‘billboards’, offering you the world’s largest advertising medium to promote your business. What’s more, the cost compares favourably to other high profile advertising media – particularly when you take long-term visibility and durability into account.
Whether you’re designing, developing, redeveloping, letting or contracting on a building there’s never been an easier way to realise the huge marketing potential of its structure.
Some of the major benefits using this printing option on your project are as follows:
- Creatively flexible, carrying anything from simple logos to sales messages and images
- Full colour imagery available.
- Initial design visual can be supplied from your logo or artwork provided to us.
Monarflex Scaffold Sheeting can turn the sides of a building into an internet connected sales generation tool for your business or your clients business.
Digital printing is cheaper than you think!
For a small additional cost you can add digital printing onto one or more of our 2m x 45m rolls that have been purchased for your specific project.
Digital printing is done locally from Monarflex Australia and allows you to wrap any building in a powerful, highly visible message. The printed surface has exceptional all weather performance and will normally last at least 6 months or more, maximising your investment
- Digital printing allows you to wrap any building in a powerful, highly visible message.
- No minimum order quantity allows one off promotional sheeting orders.
- The printed surface has exceptional all weather performance and will normally last at least 6 months or more, maximising your investment.
- High speed service – normally ready in 1 to 2 weeks.
Suitability: The following 2m x 45m Monarflex products can be digitally printed onto –
- Monarflex Stripe Firesmart Scaffold Sheeting.
- Monarflex Scaffband Stripe Flamesafe Scaffold Sheeting.
- Monarflex IcoScaff FR Scaffold Sheeting.
- Monarflex Airflow Flamesafe Containment Netting.
- We can also print on our Monarflex Stripe Clear products as well if required.
Ger more information about the benefits of Digital Printing
Screen printing allows you to use colour imagery very cost-effectively, adding value both in terms of marketing impact and also in helping to keep valuable sheeting secure from theft.
Some of the major benefits to you using this printing option on your project are as follows:
- Cost effective printing, however a minimum order quantity of 55 rolls of scaffold sheeting applies.
- Image sizes up to 800m high x 1100mm can be printed repeatedly along the sheet.
- Up to 40 images per 45m sheet.
- 7 colour print available.
All Monarflex products are suitable for screen printing with the exception of Monarflex Airflow Flamesafe Containment Netting.
Read more about the benefits of Screen Printing here
For more information please contact us by clicking on the button below.