TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS
Ground Membranes Monarflex
Gridline 500, 750 & 1000
MONARFLEX® Geo-membranes are used in civil engineering works either for separation of different
layers of material, for preventing fluids like water, chemicals or the gases in undermining the structure
of the construction.
Geo-membranes can be used for:
- separation layer for the structure of roads, bridges, tunnels, railways etc.
- protection of the ground water from percolation from landfills.
- environmental protection from chemicals from petrol stations and chemical industries as a secondary layer
- sealing of fertilizer tanks, water reservoirs, waste water lakes, rain water lagoons
- landfill capping and vertical barriers
- gas membranes, radon protection membranes
The MONARFLEX® Blackline 500, 750 & 1000 membrane is a geo and moisture barrier to be used over the foundation of houses and buildings, separating different material, preventing water from enetrating etc.
Monarflex® RAC is manufactured from four layers of virgin low- density polyethylene (LDPE) with a 12 x 12mm multifilament
polyester (1670 dtex) reinforcing grid between to give high strength and tear resistance. The membrane also
incorporates a 12 µm aluminium foil for low permeability to gases. The top surface is grey-coloured and ribbed, while
the underside is grey with a smooth finish